Don’t email people that you do not know. If you mail those that are not familiar with you, your emails will be taken as spam. They will question whether they know who you are and if what you are offering matters to them. Oftentimes, these suspicious emails go straight to the trash and you see no benefit from them.
If you’re embarking on an email campaign, the fact that you need permission to send people emails cannot be understated. If you don’t have permission, be prepared to not only receive spam complaints but also to lose customers.
Stay consistent. Always use the same company logo and colors in your email. Use a readable font as well. By doing this, you begin to create brand recognition, and customers will look forward to your next message. In e-mail marketing, familiarity is very, very important.
Make sure that you get permission from any subscriber before you decide to send them an email. Customers won’t take you seriously if you spam them or send them anything they didn’t ask for. You could lose customers and get reported for sending unwanted emails.
Keep in mind that email marketing’s ultimate goal is selling your products or services. Your marketing emails should drive customers to purchasing your services or products. Do this by creating emails that offer product information – new and old – as well as information on special discounts.
In order to ensure that every single customer on your list has given their permission for you to email them, you should have customers opt-in to your list twice before you send the first email. Although that may seem like overkill, it ensures that the individual truly wants your emails and reduces the likelihood that you will get in trouble for sending spam.
Now, you should know more about email marketing and how it will help your business accomplish your goals. Go on and use these tips and you will soon see increased traffic to your site.
- 10 Ways To Market Your Small Business On A Shoestring
- About The Email Marketing Company Benchmark Email
- Mark Schaefer Official Site
- Marketing With Email Solutions That Help Grow Your
- Email Marketing Solutions That Help Grow Your Business
- Email Marketing Services Guide Business News Daily
- 6 Ways To Market Your Small Business For Less Than 100
- 15 Linkedin Marketing Hacks To Grow Your Business
- 5 Innovative Marketing Solutions That Can Help Your
- 7 Best Small Business Email Marketing Services For 2017